Although this website is a humble personnal project with no specific financial means for legal advice, I'm trying my best to comply with regulatory obligations, including the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
The website collects data, including:
- Information that you directly provide while using this website, such as your email adress, name or pseudonym, language preference.
- Technical information automatically provided by your browser, such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version.
- Usage information such as the pages of the website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers.
I use the collected data:
- To provide and maintain the website.
- To monitor the usage of the website.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that I can improve the website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so.
In addition, the website automatically send you a few required notifications, such as a confirmation email when you create an account, or a link for password recovery when you forget your password.
I might also have to contact you in case of security or legal requirements, or in case of important changes in the website.
I'm currently not planning to send any newsletter or other non-necessary notification, but if I do, I will provide an opt-out option.
In any case, I don't use your data to spam you, or sell them to anyone without your consent.
Disclosure of data
I might have to disclose data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the website.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of data
Please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I'm taking all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that data is treated securely, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Transfer of data
Data may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside France and choose to use this website, please note that data are currently hosted in France and processed there.
I employ third party companies, individuals and technologies to host the website, perform related services, and assist me in analyzing how the website is used.
These third parties have access to the data only to perform these tasks and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
This website contain links to other sites that are not operated by me. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
This website does not address anyone under the age of 18.
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children has provided me with personal data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from the servers.
Changes to this policy
I may update this policy from time to time. I will post the new policy on this page, and update the "effective date" at the top of this page.
I will notify you of any change via email and/or a prominent notice on the website.